Join and support your local reconciliation group (see www.reconciliationnsw.org.au for local group details in NSW) or volunteer at Australians for Native Title and Reconciliation (ANTaR) www.antar.org.au
- Listen, listen, listen. Never speak for Aboriginal people.
- Become informed and promote cultural and factual awareness.
- Persistently challenge racist and ignorant comments.
- Join a Study Circle or an Aboriginal Studies course at your local community college.
- Participate in Journey of Healing or Sea of Hands events.
- Support Aboriginal Colleges, Theatres, Dance Groups, Authors, and Artists (for example, Tranby College, Bangarra Dance Theatre, music groups, art and cultural exhibitions).
- Acknowledge Country at the commencement of public meetings and events.
- Be proactive when required: write / email / call your government representatives, press or radio station.
Visit www.reconciliationaustralia.org for information and tools to help you take action.
Become involved Join Us!